Friday, March 6, 2009

Scrapbooking Retreat - Sunflowers

I attended a Scrapbooking Retreat this past weekend. There were 2 dozen of us, some who were just starting, some who were scrap-booking digitally on their laptops and the rest of us trying to crank out a good number of pages. 26 hours of time! I managed 16 pages with a bit of journalling to do when I got home. I was very happy with that. This is the first retreat I paid to attend. The food was good and we just went home to catch a few ZZs. The make & takes included full two pages spreads and some elements. We each received a bag of goodies as well. This is one of the pages I completed. I did not complete all the pages I had prepared so I'm ahead for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.