Monday, November 23, 2009

Card Club - Nov - Glitter Snowflakes

I used organza fabric with silver glittered snowflakes on it. The scan does not do justice to the snowflakes. They are gorgeous. I use Terrifically Tacky Tape (with the red liner) to glue the fabric to the inside of the card. It covered the full front of the card. A white piece of cardstock with a greeting was ripped into a snowbank. I included a couple of brads to help keep the fabric in place. The snowflake is MS Glacier Snowflake punch. It is a very nice punch but the shape is very delicate and several were broken during the class while attempting to put the brad in the center. I finished off the card with a white satin/organza ribbon at the top fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.