Thursday, December 3, 2009

My 3D Art - Christmas Vignette

This is different from my usual card art. We are having a contest at work for those who decorate their offices. This is the vignette I set up in front of my desk. I started with the "Merry Christmas" wood blocks which I have owned for many years. I got them when swapping with another crafter at the end of a slow sale. She did not want to bring them home and I liked them so we did some Christmas trading. The gifts are just empty boxes weighted with glass marbles that I wrapped with dark green gift wrap and added some pink gross grain ribbon bows. The large ball ornament, my sister made for me a while ago. The steel tree I bought at the Butterdome Craft Sale last year. I'll let you know if I win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.