Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cmas Card Challenge - April - Nativity

Ovals - I cut the front of the old cards with my Creative Memories oval cutter. The top ones feature Bethlehem and the star. I embossed the cards the purple with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, the other with silver embossing powder with a background stamp. Added a coordinating metallic paper layer. Greeting stamped and embossed.

Oval with Baby Jesus - Cut the old Christmas card then 2 more layers in larger sizes. Added a stamped greeting. Ornament - I cut the ornament from the old card front. I applied pigment ink to the green card with the direct paper technique then applied gold embossing powder and heated. It added texture in a interesting way. I glued the ornament to the card then I added a small gold cording bow at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.