Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gift Card Holder - Baby Boy

One of the girls in the office had a baby in February. I put together a large card for everyone to sign and offer their wishes for the new baby and his parents. We had a great shower for them today.
I started with a MS Accordian Card. It was covered with brown fabric with an elastic to hold it closed. It provided plenty space for the sentiments. The first page had baby's name and a bit of a poem embossed on a ripped piece of vellum. The last page had a vellum envelope to hold the gift card. I saved one page so a photo could be added with a few balloons. The teddy bear is a Sizzix die which was cut a couple times for the different colors then layered. I added a ribbon around his neck and cut some balloons with the MS punch. All the elements were touched with a brown ink pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.