Friday, November 12, 2010

Cards - Christmas

I decided on a purple and ivory color scheme. I started with eggplant textured cardstock. I added a panel of ivory tulle which is taped down on the inside. The angel is a design my sister created years ago. I printed the angel on white cardstock then added the triangle for the dress, the circle for the head and the embossed heart at the back. The heart was cut on the Cricut and embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The sheer ribbon was tied at her neck and a heart was added near the bottom of her skirt. I used a brad under the ribbon to keep her attached as trying to glue to tulle with d/s tape is not that effective. I added a Stampin Up! Word Window punched greeting.
I made 20 of these.
Total: 113

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.