Friday, January 7, 2011

Cards - Red & White Snowflakes

Some seasonal cards for my exchange group. I started with kraft colored cardstock which worked with the decorative paper I chose. I used white craft ink and stamped snow dots onto it and embossed those in clear. I cut the red layer and ripped the bottom edge. I added the snowflake layer and ripped it as well. Punched 3 red squares. The snowflakes were buttons which I removed the shank with my sharp plyers. Cleared the back with my exacto knife and used Zots to adhere them to the squares. Mounted them on the diagonal. I added a small greeting stamped in red on a window slot punchie.

1 comment:

  1. Sylvia,
    Your image is warm and yet wintery. I love the colour combination.
    Sue R.
    Logan Lake, BC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.