Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cards - Daisy Pink/Brown

I made a couple of these for my exchange group. I selected my patterned paper then started with a Kraft card. I wanted the element to fit into an opening in the card front. I made the half circle opening on the card front with my 1 3/8" circle punch. I created my circle accent with a dark brown 1 3/8 inch circle, then a 1.25 inch patterned paper circle, then a white daisy punchie. The pink colored brad holds the daisy and the patterned circle which is then glued to the dark brown so the brad would not show on the back of the card. This accent was glued on the bottom half to the back card. I added a bit of rick rack on the right hand side with quick dry adhesive. The daisy flower was repeated on the front right hand corner of the patterned paper layer. I added a quarter sheet insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.