Saturday, June 11, 2011

Christmas Card Stack - Wonder Snowman

I started by using the Tim Holtz Winter Wonder die to cut my snowmen from corrugated cardboard. I selected ivory with an ivory card and a kraft embossed layer for the other kraft on dark brown card with ivory embossed background. I used the Cuttlebug Devine Swirl folder. I trimmed the embossed layer and glue it down. Then I tied the gold ribbon around his neck. Then decide where he should be in relation to the snowbank. Once decided then just tack him down a bit with a bit of double sided tape. I added the tiny gold brad for his eye. I put a sequin on a tiny gold brad then place the gold fabric snowflake on his belly and made a hole with a push pin, pushed the brad through and spread the prongs on the inside of the card. I added the gold sequin star in the top right hand corner which is the object of his gaze. I cut snowbanks with my Creative Memories wavy cutter and mounted that with pop dots on each end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.