Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cmas Card Challenge - June - Chocolate Red Cream

This is a color challenge using Chocolate, Red & Cream. I started with a chocolate chip card. I printed my greeting on cream card stock. I printed 6 on 1 8.5 x 11. I used my Creative Memories wavy cutter to cut the greeting into a snowbank. Then I cut the red with the same wave. I put these two together and scotch taped them on the back. I trimmed the red to make the piece measure overall 4" tall. Now the piece is 5.25 wide by 4 tall. This is glued to the card front. I cut the snowflakes out of cream pearl cardstock with my Sizzix sizzlets. I placed them over the red and used a push pin to make the holes and used tiny star brads to hold them in place. I made 6 of these so my total cards is 38.

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Love the colors for the challenge. I think I could get in a better spirit for Christmas if I were in Edmonton rather than Atlanta where it is in the 90's. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly,

    Thanks for the comment and checking my blog. You're right. Some parts of Alberta got snow today.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my Christmas card in response to your challenge:

    http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2011/07/poinsettia-card.html

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!
    Here is my card for your June challenge.
    http://carolescornerofcrafts.blogspot.com/search?q=su218

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.