Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Card - Challenge #19 - Fav Color Combo

I made this card for the CST challenge - favorite color combo.  I chose chocolate, turquoise and tangerine.  I selected a chocolate cardstock for the card.  I chose a 6 3/4 envelope or 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 inches.  I cut my card 3.5 wide and 6.25 tall which left some room for the extension of the tangerine insert.  I color printed the greeting on turquoise card stock and trimmed it to fit the card front. I embossed a white layer with the Cuttlebug HB embossing folder.  Trimmed it to just smaller than the turquoise and about .75 the length of the card.  I placed a tangerine ribbon across the join and put 3 silver star sequin in place with orange tiny brads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.