Sunday, September 18, 2011

Card Kits - Cmas - Silver Ornament

I made these card kits for a friend who makes cards with residents of a shelter.  Needed to keep the designs simple. They will really enjoy it.

This card has a great classic look.  I started with a red card.  I color printed the greeting then embossed the quarter sheet with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder then trimmed.  I was surprised how little it affected the words. I cut a silver glitter ornament with a Cuttlebug 3x3" die and added some green satin ribbon to the hanger.  Punched a snowflake with MS punch in same card stock as the card. Layered these together and held them to the card with a silver brad. I added a bit of double sided tape just under the hanger to keep it from sliding sideways.  I trimmed the ribbon ends.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! All the designs worked out great!!

    Good on you for getting them all done!!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.