Sunday, September 18, 2011

Card - Ribbon Slider

I made this card for friend whose granddaughter is celebrating a birthday soon.  I selected some designer paper and mounted it on a pink card.  I cut a Spell Binder ribbon slide in chocolate brown and placed it on the card on a silver 5/8" ribbon through a slit in the fold on the left hand side. Scotch taped the ends to the inside of the card. I color printed the greeting and cut it with  my Creative Memories oval cutter and glued it down onto the slider. I added a white silk flower with a metal on layered over all held in place with a tiny pink brad. I made an identical card with a Thanks greeting for my card box.

Were you one of the lucky ones to get a Spellbinder die at Michaels with a 50% coupon last week?  This set of 3 ribbon sliders was my choice.  They are great because they take 5/8" ribbon and my Cuttlebug sliders take 3/8" ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.