Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Card - Challenge #20 - Square Card

I made this card for CST challenge #20 which was make a square card.  I started with a piece of double sided cardstock measuring 4.25x12" and scored it at 2, 4 and 8, 10".  Folded 2 inches at each end back then folded the halves over the centre for a gatefold card. I unfolded the card and I put the ends over one edge of the Tim Holtz ornamental die to create the fancy edge.  I tacked down the beige fancy edges and placed a 1/8 hole in the centre for the ribbon. I then cut a Sizzix wavy frame in a coordinating cardstock. I glued 3 sides down leaving the top open it on card inside.  I printed a greeting on vellum and trimmed it to 3" and slid it behind the frame.  Pulled the gold organza ribbon through the holes and tied the card closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.