Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Card Club - Bliss

I started with a super piece of velvet paper.  The deep green colored strip with flowers on it.  A friend suggested using only a strip which was a great idea.  Thanks Susan.  I started with a purple textured card. I used an always artichoke colored paper and placed a strip on the let hand side and cut the back layer of the label in the same paper.  I colored printed the Stampin Up! digital stamp with Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke and die cut it with the smaller sized Spellbinder label nestabilities Labels 18 die. I placed the velvet strip over the right hand edge of green strip. I punched 2 flowers with Stampin Up! punch and attached them with tiny white brads. I nice elegant card. I used the RGB codes prepared by Marie Shaughnessy. for the color printing.   Thanks Marie for the hard work.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.