Saturday, October 1, 2011

Cmas Card Challenge - October - Natural Christmas

I decided on a wreath for my Natural Christmas theme. I started with a dark brown card. I used a Martha Stewart branch punch on several shades of green card stock to create my greenery. I cut the wreath's back layer with a Soft Suede Nestabilities scallop circle. I glued at least 18 branches around the edge of the circle making sure to keep it within the 4.25 width of the card. I then layered a smaller scallop circle over the middle covering the ends of the branches. I cut a very vanilla circle with Nestabilities die and chalked the edge while it was still in the die leaving a nice border. Then I stamped a Stampin Up! greeting on the circle in Chocolate chalk ink. I added the raffia bow above the wreath.
I made 6 of these.
Total: 82

4 comments:

  1. I love this little wreath. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Managed to get some cards made for your Naturals challenge. Check them out here:

    http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2011/10/natural-christmas-card.html

    Thanks for the challenge!!

    Good luck with your day!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea for a wreath! Thanks for sharing! Here is one of my 3 cards for this months challenge:
    http://carolescornerofcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/10/mds-digital-card-002.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is the link to my 2nd card for October:
    http://carolescornerofcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/10/mds-digital-card-003.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.