Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Stack - Circle Ornaments

I printed the card with the tall oval ornament on the right hand side.  I cut the frame with a Sizzix die and embossed  the red with the Cuttlebug Devine Swirl embossing folder and the green one with the Sizzix Starry Night folder.  I cut a 3" square of black which was taped to the back of the frame. I selected black to highlight the ornaments. As the white circle ornaments were somewhat see through I had to place an extra paper punchie below the plastic one so that my Zot would not show.  I added strings with a white gel marker.  I wrapped the narrow black satin ribbon around the card and placed the bow to align with the string of the printed ornament.
Then the frame assembly was glued over the ribbon onto the left hand side of the card front.The strings for the pink and turquoise were printed and the cut down to the 3" square.  The pink and turquoise ornaments were more opaque and therefore just needed a Zot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.