Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cmas Card Challenge - November - Christmas Decorations

I chose ornaments as my decorations. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on red card stock and cut it into strips. I mounted that onto a textured pearl white strip of cardstock. I added texture with a stamp on the right hand side of the Hunter green card with white ink. The ornament stripe was mounted onto the green card to the left of the texture. I made a hole with a push pin and put a tiny white brad in the hanger of each ornament. I used a Stardust gel marker and added some bling on the ornament hanger and the central images. I brushed some white pearl ex on the outer edge of the ornaments to add definition to the shapes. I used a Stampin Up! greeting inked in white and embossed it with white detail powder.
I made 3 of these.
Total cards 85 so far.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Here is my ornament cards for your November challenge:
    http://carolescornerofcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/11/su214-ornaments.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.