Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cmas Card Challenge - December - Metallics

Metallics are a natural for Christmas cards. I used silver, white pearl and gold for the metallics on this card. I cut the words with the Sizzix "Join the Cheer" sizzlet strip. The ornament is on the strip as well. It was tedious cutting all the small pieces but I'm really happy the results. I wanted to hang the ornament and tried quite a few options before I chose this silver thread. I glued the words and the ornament onto a black layer that was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder. This was mounted onto a white card.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card Sylvia! Here is mine for the challenge:
    http://mostlymagenta.blogspot.com/2011/12/m193-candy-cane-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.