Monday, December 12, 2011

Gift - Card Box

I made this card box for a friend who makes cards with me every month who has a birthday this day.  I wrapped the metal tin with 2 pieces of 12" scrapbook paper and adhered it with double sided paper.  I cut the letters with my Cricut Lyrical Letters cartridge from lavendar paper and then smudged the edges with ink and chalked the centers.  I glued the letters in place with liquid quick dry adhesive. I added the gross grain ribbon along the top of the ribbon adhered with double sided tape.  I created an accent with a silver Prima Flower, a blue purple silk flower on a large white brad.  This was then adhered to the box with double sided paper.  I added a purple organza ribbon to the handle. I added some cards to the tin and it's ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.