Sunday, December 11, 2011

Card - Wedding Double Ring Pattern

I created this card as a wedding card.  I started with a navy card and selected a designer paper that would coordinate with it.  I then found the moss green paper to match. I cut the Sizzix Lattice Die from the green.  This was then adhered to the piece of designer paper and I trimmed around the outside edge.  I saved the elliptical shapes from the lattice die as they coordinate perfectly on the Five Petal Punch from Stampin UP!.  I glued the lattice die element which reminds me a lot of the double wedding ring pattern for quilts on the top part of the card. I placed a strip of moss green below.  The leftovers from the die were glued over the flower petals of the punch and the element was held in place with a large ivory brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.