Monday, February 27, 2012

Card Club - Feb - Button Trio

I started with a navy card and some blue striped decorative paper which I have had forever!  I thought I would offer several options for this card. So I have red flowers, orange balloons, and yellow stars. These were all cut with the Cricut and the Create a Critter cartridge. I wrapped a red grosgrain ribbon around the decorative paper leaving room below for buttons and above for the flower. The ends of the ribbon were taped to the back of the blue piece. To the red flower added a small circle punched from the same card stock and it turned over. The flower was glued to top left corner. The small tag was cut with a Cuttlebug die and the sentiment was stamped with a clear stamp in red ink. It is held in place with a red brad. The 3 buttons are each held in place with a Zot.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.