Thursday, February 23, 2012

R2G Card Kit - Glitter Bethlehem Star

I just love this card which I did for Card Club in November so I decided to make some Ready 2 Go kits from the same design. I found decorative paper that works then used coordinating accents. I used a Sizzix star die for the star.  I color printed the greeting in red and plum. I made some with silver stars and some with copper stars. I cut a 1.5" strip of card stock and trimmed the edges with scallop decorative scissors.
 
This was glued down and the greeting was added on top leaving enough space for the star on the left.  This was added to the designer paper, trimmed to the edges then glued to the card front. The glitter star is 3D foam taped to the left of the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.