Monday, March 26, 2012

Card Club - Flower Photo with Scallop

I started with some of my flower photos.  I used daffodils, lilies for Easter cards, orange/red tulips, and blue hyacinth.  The photos were color printed on card stock then trimmed to the edge.  Coordinating card stock is selected and the flower image is layered onto it and the bottom is ripped.  I wrapped white ribbon around to the front and tied it in a bow.  The ends were trimmed.  I punched a scalloped circle and layered a 1 3/8 color printed greeting was glued to it.  A small 1/16 hole is punched on one of the scallops at the top.  I strung a piece of thread through the hole and it hung the scallop onto the white ribbon on the main image.  These pieces are glued to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.