Friday, May 4, 2012

Card - Exchange

I made these cards for my exchange group.  I started with the metal medallion in white.  I wanted a paper that would contrast nicely.  I had these Cricut cut with "Just because Cards" cartridge backgrounds left over from these cards. I thought that would well. I placed a length of white ribbon across the shape below the centre. I tacked it with a bit of snail adhesive in the centre to hold in place then taped the ends to the back.  I glued the shape to the black card front. I mounted the metal medallion in the top curve with 2 tiny black brads.  I glued the color printed oval greeting(cut with Creative Memories cutter)  in the bottom curve.  I added 3 silk flowers running along the length of the ribbon and those are held in place with tiny black brads. They worked out great!  Very versatile design because with just a change of flower you can have variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.