Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Cards - Polka Dot Thanks

I made this card for a friend at work that I have been working with on a fund raising project.  It's been great working with her!
I started with the polka dot designer paper and cut it with the TM Ornamental die.  I added a piece of satin ribbon across and taped the ends behind the die cut.  I glued it to the top of the green layer which was added to a white card. I added 3 white flowers in the upper left hand corner held in place with a tiny white brad. I used a Zot to hold the button in place over the brad.  I cut the greeting with my new Memory Box thin die.  I really like this die.  I used snail adhesive to hold it in place.  The green is a panel card that came with matching envelopes.Why not make 2 while I was at it!  The right hand one just has ribbon and the die is placed on the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.