Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thanks - Good Customer Service

I made this card for a lady who I bought some dies from recently.  She's a Canadian supplier which is great.  I received my first order within 2 days of her letting me know it was in the mail.  The second order she managed to get a die that was being discontinued by making some calls. Thanks Elaine from Integrity Designs.
The greeting on this card is one of the dies I bought. It's a Memory Box thin die.  I love it.  It's a bit fiddly to glue down but it's worth it.  I started with a ivory card and die cut scallops with a Sizzix 12" border die.  This double sided designer paper so I used the few leftovers to create a strip of rose at the top and bottom of the card.  The scallop border was only glued at the straight edge so it creates a bit of dimension.  I added the greeting is a bit of a darker version of the color. Then added a ribbon across the card above the greeting and added a bow.

2 comments:

  1. Sylvia, this is a great card. I have had a lot of success using Thermoweb PeelnStick Double Sided pressure sensitive adhesive sheets for fiddly dies. There is both a permanent and a repositionable type. They come in 8.5 X 11 sheets, and you lay the die cut down on the sticky stuff then peel off and apply to your project. Really nice for fine thin die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charmaine,

    Thanks for the tip!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.