Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas Card Stack - Stars

I added variety to this design by using burgundy and eggplant card stock with matching Designer Paper with diamond pattern which was spattered with the Radiant Rain gold.  I cut the 3 stars with a Sizzix die.  I cut 2 large stars one in gold paper and the second one in card stock dry brushed with Radiant Rain Gold.  A smaller in the plain card color.  I gold embossed the greeting then punched it with the Stampin Up! Decorative Label punch. The decorative paper was glued to the card front. I then placed a length of gold organza ribbon on the bottom of the card pulling it through a slot in the fold and taped the ends to the inside of the card.  The greeting was mounted with 3D foam tape over the ribbon.  The stars were layered one on top of the other and placed on the card front.  I created a hole in centre with a push pin through the card front.  The small star brad was placed through the hole and the prongs were spread on the inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.