Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christms Stack Class - Snowman & Gingerbread

I started with the designer paper with this set of cards. The paper had these 2 options brown and ivory.  I decided to use die cut snowman and gingerbread.
I cut the snowman in ivory card stock with the Sizzix die. Then I embossed it with the matching folder. I tied a piece of seam binding in taupe around his neck. Once the snowflake background paper was glued to the ivory card. The snowman was glued to the card front.  I placed a chocolate snowflake over the embossed snowflake on the snowman. It is held in place with an ivory brad.
I cut the gingerbread man was cut in dark brown card stock and his features were added with a white opaque marker. I placed real red piece of card stock behind the hearts on his belly.  I wrapped the Real Red Taffeta ribbon was wrapped around the background paper and taped to the back.  Then I knotted a short piece onto the length on the card. The gingerbread man was then glued to the card front.  Great set of cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.