Monday, June 25, 2012

R2G - Christmas - Snowman Puzzle

Here's another card kit.  I thought these would be great for kids to make cards.  I up cycled some of the Christmas cards I've received.   I cut the card fronts with the Sizzix Puzzle Maker #2 die.  The kids can make the puzzle until they are ready to glue it down.  I have provided a piece of card stock to be a layer onto which the puzzle can be glued onto.  The easiest way to hold the puzzle together is to make it upside right onto the colored layer.  Place a paper over top and flip the puzzle.  Tape the pieces together then glue it to the card stock layer.  Glue this element onto the card front. The picture on the right shows the puzzle pieces before the puzzle was assembled.  I selected all snowman cards and included all the cute kiddy images. Check out my Christmas Card Kits page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.