Sunday, June 10, 2012

R2G - Tropical Felt Flowers

I made up these Ready to Go kits with these colorful felt flowers.  I selected several tropical colored cards - magenta, turquoise, orange, purple, yellow, bright green.
On this card I chose a magenta card.  I embossed a white layer with the Sizzix Tropical Paisley folder and trimmed it to leave a small border.  I cut the leaves by hand and embossed them with the Cuttlebug Stylized Flower folder.  I used the flower to help me place the leaf and glued it in place.  I then placed the felt flower and the white daisy flower onto the card and used a push pin to create a hole in the centre for the pink brad.  I inserted the brad and spread the prongs on the inside of the card.  I stamped the greeting in Green Galore onto bright green cardstock.  It was then punched with the Stampin Up! Word Window punch.  It was placed on the card front with 3D foam.  Check out my Occasions Card Kit page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.