Friday, July 13, 2012

Card - CCAYR - Poinsettia

I created this card for the July challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round which was poinsettias and/or holly.
I chose a green card to complement with my red velvet poinsettia.  I added a layer of silver medallion embossed handmade paper.  I then added the wide red gross grain ribbon just offset from the centre line.  The ends were taped to the inside of the card.  I layered a silver daisy confetti, then a white silk flower then a red poinsettia which are all held in place with a silver brad.  I used a push pin to make the hole for the brad.  I cut a SU Decorative Label punchie in the same card stock as the card.  I layered a color printed greeting which was cut with SB Nestabilities onto it.  This accent was mounted above the poinsettia focal element with 3D foam tape.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty.
    Great embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very elegant card. fab texture. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.