Friday, July 13, 2012

Card - Sketch Challenge - Red felt

I made this card for Sparkles Christmas Card Challenge #32 which was a sketch challenge.
I started with the felt snowflake ornament.  I found the designer paper to go with the red in the ornament.  I selected a white card no make sure I didn't fight with the reds I already had.  I added the band of green and the greeting.  It still needed something more so I added a strip of red music (left over from last card). That did the trick.  The greeting was color printed on cardstock and punched with the SU Word Window punch and layered onto a SU Modern Label punchie.  The ornament is held in place with a tiny silver brad which also holds the silver accent I placed in the centre.  A bit of bling to contrast the matte surface of the felt.

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! great card!! love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.