Sunday, August 12, 2012

Card - Challenge - Garden

I created this card for the challenge on my card group.  The theme was Inspired by the Garden.  I chose a stamp I've had for a while.  The SU! Triple Treat Flower.  I stamped the flower in Purely Pomegranate, then Always Artichoke then More Mustard on white card stock.  I punched the green one with the SU! Five Petal Punch and the mustard one with the half in circle punch. I cut the purple one with a SB Nestabilities circle die.  I found a piece of More Mustard textured which I trimmed to leave a nice border on the Always Artichoke card.  The green and mustard are mounted with 3D foam tape.  I stamped the birthday greeting with Sincere Salutations in Always Artichoke. I added a stem with a sharpie marker in a color which matched pretty closely since I did not have a marker in Always Artichoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.