Friday, August 31, 2012

Card - Challenge - Santa's Reindeer

I made this card for the Holly Jolly Christmas Card Challenge this week which is Santa's Reindeers
I used the Stampin Up - Dasher stamped in Chocolate Chip on cream card stock.  I die cut it with the Spellbinder Deckled Rectangles nestabilities.  I layered it onto the next size rectangle in Real Red.  To keep with the Christmas theme I found a piece of  Anna Griffin flourish DP which I layered onto a matching piece of card stock.  I added 2 pieces of Real Red 1/4" gross grain ribbon with a piece of Chocolate Chip 1/4" twill tape between them.  I cut the ends at an angle.  The ribbon ends are tucked behind the DP.  I added a MS snowflake punchie in the same cream card stock held in place with a chocolate brown brad. Really happy with this one!

2 comments:

  1. Love your reindeer card Sylvia. The brown and red combo of colours is beautiful together. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.