Saturday, August 18, 2012

Card - Color Challenge

I made this card for Crazy for Cards - Color Challenge.  I started with a yellow card, I added a navy blue background layer embossed with Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder.  I cut a pink label cut with a Apothecary Framelit.  I cut a white rectangle with a QuicKutz die.  I stamped the greeting from the SU! Sincere Salutations in navy and rubbed the edges with the ink pad.  I mounted the greeting with 3D foam tape.  I used 2 navy brads to hold the label in place. I punched the one edge of the green strip with the SU! Eyelet border punch.  I slipped the green strip under the pink label and aligned it with the left edge of the label.

1 comment:

  1. Totally cool card Sylvia! Thank you so much for playing the C4C colors this week! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.