Saturday, August 18, 2012

Card - Double Die - Thank You

I made this card for a lady who helped with the window renovations that took place this summer.

I started with the idea "Can I cut my script thanks inside the largest of the Apothecary Framelits?" I can!  This was so cool. Check this post for How To.

 I started with the green card stock for the framelit and cut the thanks within it.  I placed a piece of dark DP behind the words so that it would pop. It takes care to apply glue carefully on the back of the die cut to ensure all the shapes are held down properly.  I placed these elements on a rust piece of card stock. Then onto a black card.  I added a couple of five petal punchies in black and gold which are held in place with a coordinating snap. I curled up the petals on the gold one but putting it into the scanner sort of flattened it!  I stamped only the "so much" from the Sincere Salutations in Kiwi Kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.