Monday, August 13, 2012

Card - SU! Book Party

When I saw the new Stampin Up! Christmas Catalog I decided that I just had to have a party.  With the renovations I decided on a Book Party. Susan was our demo!
Someone had requested a demo on the Big Shot.  We covered Framelits, Sizzlets, Embossing Folders, and Bigz dies.  Then we made this card.  The Designer Paper is from the 2011 Christmas Lane Simply Scrappin Kit. The Ornament Keepsake stamp was stamped in Old Olive on white then cut out with the matching Framelit.  I embossed the bottom half of my Cherry Cobbler card with the Finial Press (on left ) & Petals a Plenty (right) embossing folder which is similar to the pattern in the ornament.  I wrapped the end of the Cherry Cobbler Satin Waffle ribbon between the DP and the card.  I covered the other end with a strip of Early Expresso to cover the join of embossing and DP. We used a small adhesive dot to adhere the small gold cord bow to the ornament then mounted it to the card front with 3D Dimensionals. It was a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.