Saturday, August 25, 2012

Card - Teal - Congratulations

I made this card for friends who have moved into a new home!  I chose to follow the sketch for Come and Get It Challenges.
I chose a dark teal card which I laid landscape.  I cut a piece of designer paper in a crackle design in a teal color.  I cut the paper 5.25" wide then used my CM circle cutter to cut the curve.  I added a piece of polka dot paper to cover the other part of the card front.  I placed several small teal/turquoise Prima paper flowers along the curve.  Started with the dark one in the center then evenly spaced the others along the edge.  All held in place with tiny blue brads.  I color printed the greeting and cut it out with on of the SU Apothecary Framelits.  I am loving these framelits!  I had offset the greeting to allow space for another small flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.