Thursday, August 23, 2012

Card - Thank Yous - Stampin Up Party

These are the cards I made for the ladies who placed orders at my Stampin Up Book Party last week.
I started with Bazzil Great Lakes card stock. I layered a bright green  card stock layer which a smudged the edges with Not Quite Navy ink pad.  I found Lime Twist Designer Paper by Karen Foster which combined those 2 colors.  I stamped my greeting with the SU! Sincere Salutations Thank You in navy. I put the Triple Treat Flower in navy on the DP square.  I stamped the second layer on the bright green in Kiwi Kiss ink and punched out with SU Five Petal punch. This was raised with 3D foam. Then the centre in navy on the card color punched with the 1/2 circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.