Thursday, September 27, 2012

Card - Invitation Samples

I had a couple approach me to design some invitations for their 60th wedding anniversary which is the diamond anniversary.
Here's the samples they did not select. Check back later for their selection.
I selected a black card.  I embossed a white layer with the SU Elegant Bouquet folder.  I printed a 60 on to bottom right hand corner.  I glued the white layer to the card front then applied several crystal rhinestones.

This card was a white on white concept.  I started with a white card and added a layer embossed with the Cuttlebug Devine Swirl folder. The next layer was cut with one of the SU Apothecary Framelits onto which I layered 2 die cut hearts which were embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots on left and Craft Concepts In Bloom on the right.  I added a crystal rhinestone on the left heart.  The framelit die cut and the hearts were raised with 3D foam tape.

I chose ivory card stock for this one.  I printed some SU! Designer Paper from the Beau Chateau series. I slipped a Cuttlebug ribbon slider in Marina Mist onto the ivory organza ribbon and wrapped it around this layer and taped the ends to the back. I added a crystal rhinestone heart onto the centre of the ribbon slider.  I color printed the "invitation" on ivory card stock and cut it with another SU! Apothecary Framelit.  It was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.




Here's the one they selected.

I started with a dusty lavender card.  I embossed a white layer with the Cuttlebug Rebecca embossing folder and trimmed it to leave a tiny border.  I cut a lavendar scalloped oval with a Spellbinder nestabilities.  I color printed the information in lavendar onto white card stock then cut it with the corresponding smooth ovals in the SB nestabilities. These were adhered to each other then the element was mounted to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.