Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Card - Challenge - Snowflakes

I made this card for a couple of challenges:
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - Sparkles - color combo
Christmas Cards All Year Round - Non traditional colors

I started with a blue card which I embossed the card front with the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder.  I chose caramel, grey and yellow for the snowflakes cut with the SU! Snow Flurry Snowflake die which are held in place with a blue brad.  I then cut a background label with the TH Styled Labels die in the same yellow I used for the snowflake.  I selected caramel seam binding which I taped to the card front just off center.  Then I glued the background label which was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  I mounted then snowflake accent with 3D foam tape.  I stamped the greeting on yellow in blue and then punched it with the SU Word Window punch. This was mounted with 3D foam tape as well.

1 comment:

  1. stunning die cut card. loving the non trad colour combo. thanks so much for joining us @ CCAYR. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.