Monday, October 29, 2012

Cards - Quilting - DP


On these cards I used some quilting related designer paper.
The card on the left I placed a 4" square of DP on the top portion of the bittersweet orange cad.  I added a seam binding ribbon below the square and tried a new way to tie it.  I made a hole in the centre of the space, then  ran the ribbon across the card through a slit in the fold through the hole to the front with one end going above and the other going below the ribbon going across the card.  Tied a knot and a bow.
The card on the right I split the 4" square in half and placed the pieces at the top and  bottom of the card. I placed a greeting in the centre space that was color printed then cut with one of the Apothecary Framelits.  It is held in place with 2 mustard brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.