Sunday, October 14, 2012

Invites - 60 Wed Anniversary

I was asked by a couple I know to design and make the invitations for their 60th Wedding Anniversary.  I made 4 samples and this is the one they chose. Here's a link to the others.
I started with a soft lavender card.  I embossed the white layer with the Cuttlebug Rebecca folder.  I then trimmed it all around to leave just a small border of card color.  I cut the oval accent with my  Spellbinder nestabilities dies.  The oval accent works really well in the centre of the embossed layer. The scalloped oval for the lavendar and smooth oval for the white layer.  I color printed the central oval and then cut it.  These were glued together and then mounted in the center of the embossing with 3D foam tape. 
60 years of marriage is a great testament their love, commitment and faith.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.