Monday, November 26, 2012

Card Club - Glittered Trees

I used glitter designer paper on this card.  I selected the sheet with the greetings then the other sheet was the trees. The pieces are cut at about 1/3 and 2/3 of the card front. The tree bottom piece is a 4" square and the greetings top piece is 1.25" tall and 4" wide.  I used navy, red, and light blue card stock for cards in this set.  I placed the cut edges of the 2 glitter pieces and taped them together.  I placed with white ribbon across the join and taped the ends of the ribbon to the back of the DP layer.  This layer was adhered to the card front. The stars were cut with a Sizzix die in 2 different sizes and colors.  The large one matches the card color and the smaller is always white.  These are held in place with a star shaped tiny brad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.