Sunday, November 18, 2012

Challenge - Eyelets


I got up this morning and decided this card needed a bit more. Does that happen to you?  It needed something to unify the elements so I added some Radiant Rain Egyptian Gold mist to it. I covered the greeting so it would stay bright and clean. I'm happier with the card!

I made this card for an on-line challenge which was using eyelets on the card.
I cut the trees with the SU Stocking Accents die.  I selected the tree and cut it in gold, silver, and copper. I mounted them onto crescent black card stock tags cut with a Sizzix tag die. I added eyelets to each in corresponding colors.  I added cording ties that coordinate with the color of the trees.  I mounted to the card with 3D foam tape.  I added a greeting made with SU Modern Label punchie with Merry Christmas punched out with the SU Word Window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.