Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Card Challenge - Jan - Folds

Here's my first Christmas Card of 2013.  I am hosting a blog challenge again this year. 
January's theme is Folds.  You can try gate folds, Z folds, Joy Folds, iris folding and twisted card to mention a few.
I chose a Joy Fold card.  It is quite easy to make.  I chose double sided designer paper so that the colors would coordinate well.  The paper is by Basic Grey named Eskimo Kisses - rooftop. I chose a light blue card base cut 4.25 x 8.5 scored at 3". I laid the large piece of DP with the houses showing then turned a smaller piece over to show the blue and white swirls which I put on the small flap of the blue base.  I cut my second piece of card stock from pink 3x8 folded in half.  I added a 1.5x2.875 piece of the house paper on the left side and added a color printed greeting in coordinating colors.  I added a small pink Sizzix heart embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots on the left hand side to keep the flap closed.   Check out this pic giving you a top view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.