Monday, March 25, 2013

Card Club - March - Star Trio

Here's a masculine card for this month.  I selected a dark brown card based on the decorative paper I choose.  I glued it to the card front.  I printed the greeting onto a gold card stock then punched the ribbon slider with a Fiskars border punch.  I fed the dark brown gross grain ribbon through the slits then glued it to the card front. I made a slit in the fold, pulled the ribbon end though and taped both ends to the the inside of the card.  I punched 3 stars from the same card stock and placed them below the greeting on the right hand side.  I have some kits with different decorative paper with a red greeting and stars.  The right card was one of the other colors combos I had put into my kits.  These worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.