Monday, March 18, 2013

R2G Card Kit - Jumbo Flowers

A Ready 2 Go Card Kit - another set of birthday cards.  Using up some peachy/coral circle stickers on the centre of the flower.  I used some on this card club card .  I started with a Groovy Guava card onto which I color printed a frame and greeting which matches the color of the flower. I cut flowers in turquoise, chocolate chip, navy and grey.  The jumbo flower was cut with a QuicKutz thin die.  The leaf was cut from designer paper with a Sizzix flower die.  The jumbo flower has 3 pieces: the centre, the zigzag border and the flower.  It's helpful to keep all three piece together to ensure the alignment of the centre and the flower during the gluing process.  Be sure to place the leaf behind the flower before gluing it down. The center and flower are glued down then the zigzag ring is removed to reveal the card color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.