Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Card - Christmas Felt Ribbon

Here's another sample I made for my May Christmas card challenge.  I started with the ribbon.  I selected a navy card with a gold card stock layer embossed with the SU Petals a Plenty folder.  This was glued to the card front.  I placed the ribbon across the card then placed the double poinsettias to the right hand side.  I added a red sequin onto the brushed gold brad then placed it into the centre of the flowers then into the hole made with a push pin.  Once placed the prongs are spread on the inside of the card.  I added 2 more brushed gold brads on either end of the ribbon, inserted in holes made with a push pin.  The greeting is color printed and punched with the SU Word Window punch which is layered onto a SU Modern Label punchie.  This accent is mounted onto the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.